1.The information we collect
2.The use of information
- Help us make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Helps you quickly locate information, products, and services.
- Helps us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- After registering, you will receive our newsletters with information about sales, coupons, and special promotions. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in.
Registration and Ordering:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, email address, phone number and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
About the Use of Other Company and Manufacturer's Names
Manufacturer’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names, and brand models are the property of their respective owners. Representations of and references to brand names, models or parts contained herein are for informational purposes only and are not intended to indicate or imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the manufacturer.
3. Privacy Security
We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.